Site Map Icon
RSS Feed icon
September 25, 2017
IAFF Local Newswire
 
Join the Newswire!
Updated: Sep. 25 (10:45)

Pink T Shirts
Turlock Professional Firefighters
Hurricane Irma Survey
IAFF 1826
Commissioner Josh Blake Spends Day as Lake County Firefighter
IAFF Local 3990
Puerto Rico MDA
IAFF Local 51
Boston Firefighters Local 718 members at Mayor Walsh Stand out Neponset Circle.
Boston Fire Fighters
Local 21 Regrets To Announce The Passing Of Retired Deputy Chief Pete Pream
IAFF Local 21
 
     
2nd Space Heater Fire In A Week
Updated On: Nov 30, 2009

Brockton fire blamed on space heater

Posted Oct 16, 2009 @ 05:00 PM
Last update Oct 16, 2009 @ 05:13 PM
BROCKTON —

For the second time in a week, a space heater is being blamed for a fire in the city as cold weather sets in. The most recent fire, reported at 11:32 a.m. Friday at 798 Oak St., heavily damaged a second-floor bedroom and caused smoke and water damage to the rest of the house.



Brockton Firefighters Local 144
Copyright © 2017, All Rights Reserved.
Powered By UnionActive™

227203 hits since Jan 24, 2006
Visit Unions-America.com!

Top of Page image